Storage for Future
ATUL PREMIUM WATER STORAGE TANKS are manufactured on ‘Bi-axial Three Arm Rotational Moulding Machine’, latest Technology which provides uniform wall thickness, strength and smooth finish. Atul Tanks are manufactured from Linear Low Density Poly Ethylene (LLDPE) as per the latest BIS specifications.
- Light Weight
- Maintenance Free
- High Impact Strength
Capacity – 200 Ltrs. to 5000 Ltrs.
(2 to 5 layers)
Colour – Available in different Colour
1. Light Weight : Hence easy to transport and reduce dead load on structure.
2. Low Cost and Durable : Economical as compared with Rcc & M.S. Tanks and lasts for years and years.
3. Hygienic : Suitable for potable water & does not impact any taste or odour.
4. Easy to Clean : Hence does not promote growth of bacteria & insects.
5. Maintenance Free : Requires no painting, no water proofing or anti-corrosive treatment.
6. High Impact Strength : Because moulded in single piece without any seams, joints or welds.
7. Versatile : Can be used for underground, overhead, indoor storage & transportation.
8. Easy to Install : All Atul Tanks can be proved with Glfitings in sizes 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/2″, 2″ for outlet-inlet, overflow and scour connection and foot valve. The tanks can be provided with PVC & Brass fillings optional.
9. Available in different colours.
Note : The information given herein are in good faith but does not carry any warranty. Specifications may change from time to time.
Water Tanks Categories
Pioneers in storage tanks have proven to be superior substitute to conventional RCC & M.S. Tanks by virtue of their un-matched properties & unbeatable performance. Atul Tanks are manufactured from approved grades of polyethylene, i.e., LLDPE by sophisticated roto-moulding machines with latest technology, utilities for both domestic and industrial purposes. Atul Tanks is on the march to excellence and now emerging up high in the market scene.
Cylindrical Vertical Tanks (CVT)