Atul uPVC (unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride) pipes are highly popular variant of PVC pipe and fittings that are highly flexible and resists all sorts of harsh environments.
uPVC pipes are long life pipes that are widely used in systems of water distribution, discharge systems, and sewage as well.
1. Transporting potable water for use in industrial and domestic applications.
2. Irrigation and agriculture.
3. Transport of groundwater for land engineering projects.
4. Transporting processing fluids within industries.
5. To drain out industrial effluents and sewage.
6. Conveying abrasive slurries.
7. Transport, alkalis, acids among other fluids that may be corrosive in nature
8. Venting systems
9. Serving as the duct or conduit for fragile pipping systems and cables
E: – email@example.com
Atul Compound, Nunhai,
Follow Us on –
FB – https://www.facebook.com/atulgroupindia/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/atulgroupindustries/
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/company/atul-group-of-industries/
#atulpipes #pipes #uPVCpipes #easyinstallation #easytouse #longlife #lightweight #costsaver #powersaver #corrosionfree #atulgroup